We are proud to host the first ever New Jersey Dealers Care USO BBQ for the Troops, co-sponsored with NJ Cars. It is a FREE barbecue open to our neighbors and local community members. Join us this Saturday, July 15th, 2017 from 11 AM – 2 PM for delicious food, a chance to win awesome prizes, and games with the staff of Magic 98.3!
In honor of the United Services Organizations (USO) we are accepting donations. All proceeds will go to the soldiers and military families supported by the USO.
Bring your family and friends to enjoy a great meal and the chance to will awesome raffle prizes like tickets to the heart of Broadway to see the Gazillion Bubble Show and The Imbible and the ultimate summer gift baskets!
Mark your calendars, we look forward to seeing you at the BBQ!
Remember the time you got a traffic and it totally wasn’t your fault/you didn’t know? Many of us have been there and done that. No matter where your hometown is, there is always a traffic law that has us huffing and puffing, wishing the police would cut us a break.
But all across America, you will find wackier traffic laws than slowing down for a yellow light.
Check out five these interesting and eye-brow raising traffic laws across the United States!
- It is illegal to use the road as a bed in Eureka, California. So, if you were planning on staying up to watch the stars, make sure to move into the grassy area!
- You’re not allowed to ride a camel on the freeway in Nevada. But if you were, you would probably still have a to pay the toll.
- It is illegal to disrobe while in your car in Sag Harbor, New York.
- In West Virginia, it is legal to scavenge roadkill…if you want to try something new for dinner.
- In Rockville, Maryland, swearing from a vehicle is considered a misdemeanor – don’t let your road rage get the best of you!
No matter where you are traveling to and from, make sure to always practice safe driving habits!