Remember the time you got a traffic and it totally wasn’t your fault/you didn’t know? Many of us have been there and done that. No matter where your hometown is, there is always a traffic law that has us huffing and puffing, wishing the police would cut us a break.
But all across America, you will find wackier traffic laws than slowing down for a yellow light.
Check out five these interesting and eye-brow raising traffic laws across the United States!
- It is illegal to use the road as a bed in Eureka, California. So, if you were planning on staying up to watch the stars, make sure to move into the grassy area!
- You’re not allowed to ride a camel on the freeway in Nevada. But if you were, you would probably still have a to pay the toll.
- It is illegal to disrobe while in your car in Sag Harbor, New York.
- In West Virginia, it is legal to scavenge roadkill…if you want to try something new for dinner.
- In Rockville, Maryland, swearing from a vehicle is considered a misdemeanor – don’t let your road rage get the best of you!
No matter where you are traveling to and from, make sure to always practice safe driving habits!